Sunday, January 25, 2009

noob brother



at night about 7.30...reach my nai ma house..babysitter
is a flat..so while we goin up..my second bro..kok kian run very fast go up..
then my bro found a wallet in the car...then he shout..(ah liang)!!
my bro name thomas...and here
thomas:ei liang..see...i got kian wallet....
me:huh??
thomas:he left in the car..see so much money...now we take the money..then we go up throw the wallet in the room....
me:how much money he got..give me see..
then my bro give me the money le
thomas:faster go up
me:oi...this is my wallet la noob!!!!
lol!!!!!!he wan to steal money..he though is kian money....but is my wallet ==..WTF him==dumb bro ever ever...big different between my wallet and kian de

kian wallet


My wallet ==

what a big different ==sux bro

No comments: