Friday, February 20, 2009

END

Goodbye friend....
goodbye everything...

New enviroment..
New friends..
New sit..
New study..
New shirt..

Everything will change..
Never wish for anything..just wish i could stay...
Felt sorry to you yew..i promise you i wont change no matter what..
but i break the promise..Hope there will be a better future..
but probally wont..
Tears are pain TT...
Heart is felling it..
Brain confuse...

I know this will happen..but i did not know it happen so fast...
Maybe i will lose my friend...
Maybe i will lose dear...

I have lost my happiness..the only happiness with friend..
The only happiness with tracy...
My life will be very worst..
My future will be forever in the room....

They push me to no way..
I stand very hard..
I give up...
Iam still confuse..........................I don wanna change..haiz

No comments: