Sunday, March 29, 2009

FUTURE

yesterday~...i chat wit juang~talk chat about guitar thing lo....if iam not wrong..he told me...M.I.A this song...sing by a rocker...the music was nice..but the way they sing not the type i like....so juang told me..yoges,juang,jacky..love this song alot...and i don feel i like it..feeling like iam different from them??haiz...i learn guitar about 1 year and 2 or 3 month le...but i still ask juang about guitar thing..i feel like i nv put my heart on it lo~haiz...but i still wont give up my guitar le~my aim~playing my guitar wit my band..and sing on the stage..wit our own song tat i write!!and ply by us!!cool ya??i know this will come..but we have to work hard on it..even is hard...practice !!practice!! i believe we can do it..tat day me and juang was talking about band and future...about the song we write..juang say..u have to do everything lo..ya..i will write the lyric..music will b make by juang..he will control all music..then he say i will do everything cuz iam leader..then i say...no juang..we r all leader =)..and in my heart..i nv deserve this 'LEADER'..juang should b the one =)...and everybody will support my this decision...now i hope ..jacky..put his heart on the bass guitar...sure i will concentrate on my acoustic..and i hope yoges will play well in his drum..we always ask him how is his drum class..he always say..good good best...i hope really le..juang ah~no nid worry for me..hmmph..we have future =)..i know music wont influence our study..lol..i will give myself to practice music 1 hour 1 day...sing and guitar....hehe..everybody will see our work hard and see till wat we got for our work hard..LOL..WE NEED ONE MORE ELECTRIC GUITARIST..juang say..lol!!duno la..best wish for alll...

-END-

No comments: