Thursday, March 26, 2009

share

I nv share about my school life here..let me share to everybody today XD
hmmph....
i wake up at 6...
car come on 6.30...
reach school 6.40...
the road is dam long..and no ppl de..is dark..no light too
is scary....but no idea..i have to past this year like tat...so i sit on the stair case lo...cuz oni ther got light ma...then when u look up...is all dark..lol...
today....i just treat them..just use rm5 to treat them..they ask for it..so i just treat lu...
then moral tat time..teacher relieve ...
the teacher quite friendly....
than she say i look like girl o.o..my eyes then my skin and my face...
teacher say...i cantik..lol ==
last night i cant really sleep..cuz of some problem cant be solve and i cant solve tat alone
cuz this problem is between us..she slept le..i cant do anything...
i just think..can i stand??can i stand this??
should i give up??i ask myself repeatly...
but the answer came out 'No' is not because i cant let go..
is cuz i really wan it...
mayb i feel always alone..and i need care..but i did have from her..
tats y i feel pain everyday ba..i should think other way..i don need care!!
mayb i can have a better life ba...
as i told erica..nobody will purposelly stand on my way and understand how i feel
should i be selfish??
should i??i think i have too........i have to think of myself more...goodbye ba~
i hope i can change..and not to good..but duno la~..
i already change..talk less....
but is not enough...
i just have to stay strong...
the people who wait..will always have good thing come...
patient....
stand...
SMILE=) even i feel =(..

TATA LE HEHE

No comments: