Tuesday, April 28, 2009

FRIENDS

Ok....so i meet some new friend in my new school.....
Mayb they look bad...cuz they smoke...=)...there are 3 of them
Chin,mak,and simon...but..they nv call me to smoke =)...so i believe i wont get bad being wit them?
smoker doesnt mean is a bad person?..just bad image...
as my another fren tat sit bside me..name nicholas...lol...he call me don smoke wit them!!
then i say i nv smoke wit them lo..cuz they nv force me to smoke oso..lol..
today...sej no teacher..so they oso sej...chin and mak is next class..and me and simon same class
so we go out lepak...they call me...lol....just stand bside field and talk...then they smoke...
then while we chatting..got teacher!!!!
We run!!!!Lol....nice la...as my murni de close fren..know i always nv wear my shoe properlly
how the hell am i goin to climb ??lol...dangerous....
haha...i find fun wit them le ba...cuz..i like to ply...but..lol..have to study too...
as long as i know iam not mixing wit bad person...

No comments: