Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cumy

My mother don like dog....
don care the dog how cute...she also don like...ya...don have the animal heart..to human oso not good de lo...LOL.......Jk...
latest news about her and dog...cumy duno y suddenly shit on the floor...
And infront of her ==....She scold my brother...and everybody..
tat time i was eating my breakfast...she scold me y i eating still wan stand infront the shit...
then my bro take 1 pierce of tissue...to clean the floor...
so wat my mother say...Y use those box tissue so exp..My bro say..har..he just take one oni...
Mother scold my bro..waste money....
then i can see my mother...her heart to dog and human is diff..
as me my second bro ,eldest bro and father..love dog so much...
we take cumy is like human..when we have dinner..we let her sit wit us and she eat her carrot..
Poor cumy...she use to sleep on the sofa while we watching tv..but if mom here...
mom will scold cumy and don let her sleep on sofa...
Then..one day..cumy sleeping on sofa...then mom coming down from stairs..
Then cumy bark her ==....she oso duno bark de...but she bark...
She is like human..who don like her nv treat her good she know...=D

No comments: