Thursday, July 16, 2009

Haiz

Totally Down haiz~
everything come too sudden...
too sudden too many...
all i have to do is stand for 3 month...
after 3 month..finish spm...iam free
must study hard...remind myself every sec..
I work hard for her...i work hard for our relationship..i work hard for myself~
I have to love all my book..
Sejarah
the worst book...now i love you
ya i feel very sad....
And i asked her...
Dear..do u still wan to continue??
She told me that she will wait she will...call me study hard..contact her after few day
her word make my heart feel with aim
I was shock that she told me this way...
I am sorry....
Betray by mother....
Boring with her le...
NO SUCH MOTHER
Dont feel like talking to her..dont feel like looking at her
Just walk pass by her ...
I need my friend...
Lonely...at room...
Hope can attend Erica birthday..
Close friend..Good friend..Helped me alot...
Hope to kiss her ==...but impossible..height problem
Thx 'Lui'You helped me..
Remember you forever...Love...
BYE

No comments: