Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Heart broken

Problem started le...I know is Spm and i und she need to revise always
Ya,everyone is the same....revision revision always..
Almost one month le...
I just wan to have her one hour time to chat
feel wanna discuss with her..but before i wan to tell her
She told me she feel stress
Then i just Suan ba...better just shut up le
If not she will feel more stress??
So i told myself i have to change
for one month le we chat less,more less and less and less
one day not even one hour chat..
From Monday to Sunday..there are time she free de..and i know that she wan to watch tv
so i just have to lie her and tell her iam busy and let her watch ba
after her 2 or 3 hour tv
She will tel me she study 1st or go tuition b...
all i can reply is
'K...kful..remember to drink'
i duno whether she know i worry about her or not..
One day i feel not reli comfortable about something she did..
I just try to talk wit her..
Ya...
She angry le...
in that moment i know i better be invisible in her world le..
i duno is it good to be loyal and honest or not
or loyal doesnt important for girl now le??
Do i have to be so??
But i know my love towards her never change at all until now..
Iam your nothing....

No comments: