Wednesday, January 20, 2010

8th day!!kaw kaw now

4.30 we reach hospital...tracy arif yoges and alex and me lo......
so i wan in alone ma..cuz i reli wan find kang keng xam xi =(.....
no le kang chat wit me reli haiz......lucky today yc pui me keng xam xi o.o....anyway back to kang
he open his eye!!!very very little......i cried and talk to kang....cuz..erm..about..my...love problem o.o
haiz..just wan chat wit kang ba..phew....so he was like sleep back le after i talk....
so tracy,yoges,arif went back home at 6.00...cuz erm..tracy wan out yum cha..phew...forget about it ba....
so ... only left me and alex lo....so we went to canteen and eat...got one fatty keep look at me ..i duno why...Fuck him...macam mau fight..i point at him he oni don wan look...idiot....
so kang family came at 7.00...we went down and have a nice sit on sofa ma...and yc reach at 8.00..
sounds like everybody is so late zzz...so 8.15 i go up find yc...and yc say nurse feeding him milk..
tat time he still haven wake de.....AND OMFG HAPPEN.....so after feeding me,yc and kang mother went in....I SAW KANG EYE OPEN WILD!!!!!!!!!!!
i just ran to there and say...ah kang!!!!he keep look at us TT....
he can move his hand properlly le...woooohooooooooooooooooo....but he just cant speak properlly...
so i just say haiiyoo kang....u wake le!!!!!!!!!
then he just move his eye brown...
then i say..woooo still know ply eye trick...then he smilee....OMG....TAT SMILE MAKE ME GO HEAVEN.....he just make my heart cry...tat time i reli cant stand le...yc eyes oso wet..we both like so happy nia..cuz he smile till so stupid lol...after tat i bring alex in lo...then me,yc and alex inside lo....
hahahaha...kang is dead..we 3 joke kaw kaw to him....
1st yc say...here got one nurse dam leng lui....no wonder u always 4.30 start to wake la...cuz this nurse came at 4++...how ..he got help u [sensor]
then alex do the pose [sensor]
i just laugh = =
then kang keep smile..haha...he got no energy to laugh
then he use his hand to call us...cuz he like wan speak...
he speak very soft..so alex put near his head and hear lo...
so wtf he told us??
chu ser la[go die la]with those tired sound....thenhis mother saw oso..haha...his mother say he naughty....haha...
and i told him don worry..tml yi ru 4.30 will come ok...then he blink his eye ^^.........
then all going out tat time then i alone and tell kang rest more ok...then he say ok...i say must rest!!!!!!then he wan shake hand with me =)...and call me come and hear wat he say....
i cant reli hear clearly...but looks like he scold me pok kai - -..after i say i cant hear then he keep wave his hand..like something important to tell me...so i go hear and reli cant hear le...so i pretend i heard wat he say haha...and he give me a last big smile!!!!!!!!!!!!kaka...stupid man!!!!!!
still know scold us go die..haha..funny funny!!!!!

No comments: