Thursday, January 14, 2010

Me to kang

Kang...as me and juang sit bside u and talk about game...Look...We cant go ply [Cod4] le cuz less le u TT...[In dota]...don have u accompany me to ply is like so boring....[in Working]...We always teamwork and finish the job tat manager give us..and we always finish it in the 1st...we r like best staff eh...[Food]..U say wan go eat fried rice at serdang wit me and juang le TT and every night u eat i cook de supper..[Need]..u know i need u eh friend...in our gang u always tolerate de le...haiz...u was like anything oso zau us de...yoorr...do u know is hurty tat saw u did not respond me??argg...i know yoges wan to zha u le!!!You r the one who drive so dam fast!!!U make me lose my precious friend u know..i gonna F u o.o....u know i always wait u wake up from morning till night..is so tiring..would u mind to wake up o.o..haiz....kang ah...paint ball =(...
kang..gazette got new song..wake up hear o.o....
Prayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

No comments: