Sunday, February 28, 2010

Band and??

hmmmph....yesterday....
well...yesterday was sunday....the day that we wan to go studio and work out something new...
try some simple thing to make some simple song to let ppl hear...
So...i was so happy that
JUANG,YOGES,JACKY say yes...for Kyle..tat day was his last day of working...so nvm lo i know if i call him then he will come de...
welllllll.....So i follow my parent to cheras lo...
I keep call jacky...cuz i wan pui her take taxi to sg long ma cuz he say don wan alone...SO I PURPOSELY FROM KAJANG GO TO CHERAS TO PUI HIM....WELL...
then i canot stand le..i went in to the church and look for him..ccb...i went up to 2nd floor and then 1 uncle ask me what i wna lo...i say iam looking for Aun chik...then he call Jacky come..
He say har..cant oo...
HE SAY HE SMSED ME !!!
i say why cant!!..
he say need out with mommy later...
HE NEVER EVEN TELL ME OUT WITH MOM TO WHERE
WHAT WAS TAT??AVOIDING??
He can tell his mom tat he got something to do....
but he choose to tell me he going out but not telling his mom he got something to do...
CRAP!!!!!i was the one telling him going to studio before few day...
i wasn't angry........but its hurt...so i just go back to car...and ask my parent to fetch me to sg long...
lucky they fetch me to sg long ..phew =(....
After reach sg long...me,juang and yc chat in the house..we keep see fb leng lui and talk lo...o.o..
then yc drive out to makan....
We went mahkota for the studio and he say..belum buka lagi....next month baru buka..Zzzz
So no choice lo..then i feel weird...already 3.00pm...but why he still haven call us?..
So we went to sg long de Dami eat...and we keep call yoges phone...and he nv pick up...
So we chat Very secret things again --..and about juang got disturb by 1 woman =D...and about yc and man xuan...Max jealous on tat couple...Zzz...feel like calling yc to stop telling..but i wanna know =(....haiz..nvm..Yc must appreciate her =)..ermm..he is doing it le ba =)....and tell about me and tracy lo..Zzzz de mine...suan la...ermmm...then we start chat chat secret till 5.00 le..Then yoges suddenly pick up phone..and tell me tat he is still sleeping..he told me he work yesterday...so i just haiz..nvm la..we go studio at night...He like Har??Still go ah? at night oo..i mai say..ya..can de.he say see 1st la..and help me send my regards to yk..i say har..later u come talk with him urself la...he macam sure he wont come already....Zzzz..we laugh and sad in the shop for 2 hour..then we siam to yk house...and chat fei hua...tat moment ..LOL...Laugh till my stomach oso pain....
Yc say one thing...he say...i know why kang accident...Then all like huh??


he say cuz too early..he forgot to bring coins out...then he suddenly saw toll....he very scare...So he nervous and then he break..then lost control... Lol la - -....

hmmph..about 6.00pm already...yoges still haven call..
So we choose to call him lo...then he say cant come...
me and juang just MCB wait them for whole day...now say cant come...Diuzzz...
haiz...fucking mad le tat time...Then i call my bro come fetch me...
everybody back at 7.00pm..
Feel very suffer...

parent pressure
girlfriend pressure
Band pressure
Result pressure...

Phew....who can i tell???my partner??nop ba...talk to my room de wall...phew...
Tata... I will bom soon and change

No comments: