Sunday, March 14, 2010

~

Hmmph...up down up down feeling~
here to say i miss you dear...ermm...
always same de me...find out tat iam always alone..think alot...fan...but i still can =)...
even though how bad things happen to me..i still can smile =)..and tat is not fake..i always wan after happy later go back home alone at room only sad ba...
Yea...i always cant get wat i want ...
in this world..alot ppl same ba...cant get wat they wan...
wat i don wan..then it happen on me...
haha..Feel like crying here...
hmmph let me continue....
Last few day i though i can post something happy...but nop...sad things came...
Some ppl ask me..why is my blog so sad always...but they like it...
iam a human full of worry..full of feeling...and a weak heart...wat i think is.. a guy should not have a weak heart...shame on myself....
i cant sleep.really...iam so tired..and i cant close my eyes....
ermm..I wan to grow very fast...like very fast...i duno why..just feel so...
i wanna upgrade myself...
i wan to have a happy relationship..i really do need it..
Should i die??i ask myself...the answer is NoNoNo...
Phew....
To my dear...Why must not here when i Needed her....
When iam seriously down....Haiz..
Or she don und tat wat i wan is her??
Or is just a joke for her??
if it is...i seriously dont mind...
u either Care me or leave me alone...
Don just care me for sometime and leave me alone for sometime...
haiz..
But now i choose...Leave me alone...
Come find me when iam only Smiling...
hmmph...
i duno....
haiz....Everythings go wrong...



No comments: