Thursday, April 1, 2010

I know....

Yea...wat happen??yes is true...we broke up...and iam the one who mention to break up??
iam the one who don wan to and i mention...can anyone feel how hurt is it?
We r almost broke...today 8 ...she say wait..she busy...chatting wit parent
but she actually went to play xbox 1st...phew...obviously i can feel..our relationship is rubbish...
i was waiting and thinking how to settle wit her ...and she went to xbox...
i don wanna mention who wrong.....
i was just worry...waiting....worry.....what i get??
she say...don wan waste my time anymore...i was like urg...cant u just say don make me worry anymore??
y so selfish???can i know why????What is wrong!!!!is like a revenge from u...
is like u r plan to hurt me so deep and kick me away now....leave me hanging in the middle and stab me again and again!!!!!
Why r u treating me this way..i really wan know why TT.....
Telling u i love u is like no feel....
we break up is not cuz of jealousy...u r too selfish....i was left out by everybody and hope u were there for me..and u purposelly not to be there for me..now..u left me forever...
u keep quiet in phone...
i asked...do u really wanna break??is very obvious i don wanna break..and i hope u say no...
but u ignore me.....i ask..u reli cant even sacrify few word to talk??she ignore...
i don have the choice...u force me .....iam crying badly...i have alot thing share wit u...but u push me away from sms...and went to enjoy wit fren....
Look dear....i know u...and u know me...u know i cant stand..but u still ignore me...
in the end...u still wanna ask to b fren..u r cutting my scar.....
u will never understand...u will never wan u....
A relationship tat i don wanna lose...
i hope u change...i have done so much thing ....
but u cant even sacrifice abit...
I know..u can sleep and tml hang out with fren and forgot our 2 years relationship....
u r cool....
telling me stop wasting my time worry u is seriously bullshit...
2 years together only say such thing...problem wasnt there..
problem is ...You Dont willing to sacrifice even a little....
wat u say really hurt me alot...I cant face u....
iam totally pain and pain and pain..wat can i do...
Dear i wanna cry but i cant...
I was wrong to worry you
I was been ignore by caring u
I was been hurt by loving u
I am nothing to u just bcuz i need u
Goodbye dear....
The end

No comments: