Monday, April 26, 2010

Lose

I admit...i admit i was wrong...this few day i see alot couples picture bringing her gf go everywhere and enjoy and pak tor...and do me and her have such happiness???is no....
i seriously wan it too....looks like wat she think is..i couldnt give her something like this??
like treating her as a gf...she start to jealous other couple long time ago??tat she really really wan it...and she cant get it from me..so she went to enjoy with fren alot...and i start to jealous...
i duno is this the way she was thinking...Phewwwwwwww...

We lose An quan gan le..u dont feel it from me and i don feel it from u too....

She was working....and i was actually working too..together wit my fren kang..but he had a accident...so i stop working and went to hospital to visit him always....
Soo...She have to work and i have to wait...Cuz she gonna stop working on april....
YEAH I WAS JUST WAITING FOR ALL THIS LONG....FOR THE DAY SHE WILL BE FREE.........b4 tat day......then we break le......
WHY???can anyone tell me why???just 1 more day....1 MORE AND I CAN DATE U OUT AND GOING PLACES TAT U TELL ME U WANNA GO WITH ME....=(....
WHY TT.....WE BROKE UP 2 WEEKS LE.....everyday i ask myself WHY...and i reli miss u =(.......................................................................
Is this wat she wanted???SHE NEVER WILL LISTEN TO ME NOW ..I DON KNOW WHY..
I WAS WRONG...BUT IS ALL CUZ OF MISUNDERSTANDING.....
I DID NOT BUY HER ANYTHING ON VALENTINE...BECAUSE...WE WAS LIKE ..ARGUE...
SHE WAS IN HOMETOWN....ABOUT 4 DAY...SHE TOLD ME HER PLACE GOT NO LINE AT ALL....phew....and on the valentine day she still in hometown...she message me goodnight sweet dream...BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE HAPPY VALENTINE DAY...i though..she doesnt wanna pass tat day with me...SUPER EMO ALONE AT HOME...
So..i did not really went out and bought her thing...
on tat day..we went to pavillion..yi ru intro me a restaurant and it is exp .__. as tat day pak tor with her..haiz...just bring her have a nice dinner ba and forget about the sadness on valentine day
.and she bought me a body glove shirt...for valentine........zzzzzz
I KNOW...SHE HURT BADLY....BUT I DID NOT MEAN IT..IS REALLY ALL MISUNDERSTAND..HAIZ...but she doesnt wan to listen..she keep in heart...
and now..it bcame hatred .......
IAM SORRY.....DEAR.....aiks..........
i miss you and regret TT...

No comments: