Thursday, May 27, 2010

Misunderstand

Do i look like girl?? ==...i dont think so ba...my picture and when i go out..i look like a pure man --..
Sometimes i dont mins ppl say i look like girl..but sometimes i mind--..some even come and tell me iam a tomboy...--...When i hangout i make my hair i dress up..all oso boy look..1 thing iam worry about is...Do those people who duno me will think iam a sissy--?..Lol...joke..Please dont --...When i stay at home i clip my hair..and i find out that i really look like girl --..F*** =(....my mom always wan a daughter...she say omg u look like girl...and she smile..then i say OMG iam a man..dam...Some facebook people add me and ask me am i a tomboy...zzzz..Stop misunderstand edi..><...This is y my mother so happy...cuz i clip my hair --

I use to be msia top 1 warcraftIII player...i won this shirt LOL..><
But i already quit DOTA =)

I still feel that i don look like girl =)...thx

No comments: