Sunday, May 9, 2010

MOTHERSSSSSSSSSSSS DAY ??

Hi..mother day???lol..let me share my mother day story --
hmmph..ok soo...i ask my father..bring mother go watch ipman 2 la..i watch edi..very nice..
then my father bring mother and my 2 brother go watch ipman2 on sunday 7.00
ok...good...soo...
6.00 i was making my hair...cuz my 2 brother use the toilet for almost 1 and half hour...zz
half way making hair..my dad say OI GO LO!!!..theni just sprayy and goo zzz..
after i go down..my mother ask..err ah liang..wat r u doing..i like huh??
mom say..why you go...u stay at home..take care of the house...because outside got gardener ..zz..i already wore my shirt --..i set my hair...and u say don go??i was planing to buy her present when they watching movie..omg...then i just say i wan go la..she like crazy edi..like omg..shout at me STAY AT HOUSE...then i just don go la...for wat i wan to go...idiot o0o..
she ask me to close the door..i o0o ignore her.....how happy le them...thx to maid cook me maggi mee...don waste ba wear le nice nice shirt..then snap picture --..happy mo**** day??
i ban mother day in my life...thx for leaving me at the back

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so lou,sounds so pity..it really bugs.