Thursday, June 10, 2010

Last week and.....

Zzzzz...is about last week de...not free to update blog eh...=).....okokok.....let me start now le =)
Hi!!
went to photo shooting with juang,yc,alex,andre...hard la..--....i think the ppl who shoot us oso tired lo...Lol...is so tiring lo outdoor shoot..and hot..i prefer indoor shoot --...next time =).....soon...
After shoot then went to mahkota for dinner...+1 =)...after dinner...back lo...Zzzz...after home le i look at mirror...was asking myself...am i drunk ? ==


My lips red eye red face red...duno why...too tired le ba...Aiks!..after bath...straight sleep le...=)..

6/6
Morning tea with my father...Lol...then i say..daddy...let me drive la...he say wan meh...i just why not =)...he ask me to drive slowly...cuz iam not driving my car..iam driving his car...hahaha=D....


My dad chat with my fren yoges...Lol...chat chat chat ..chat till so happy...and my father say..next time let him try to drive...Lol..+1...

thats all



8/6
Told everybody b4...i did not make any new fren when i was in relationship...not even a GIRL..
tat day..just meet new fren =)....dyan...Lol...just for fun...me,juang,alex...just went to midvalley...
sushi king/mcd...and we went to see converse limited edition shoe..juang wan to buy tat shoe..cuz wont bang shoe ma =)...after 6++ drive her back...on the car just joke joke joke ...reach le kepong..we eat...9++ back lo...while walking back to car...me and alex reach the car earlier..and we call juang faster open la o0o --...then he like keep press but cant open..then alex scold him...diu don so childish !!!then really diu...we went to wrong car --...1 lori blocked his car le..Lol..
just look alike de car =)...idiot...alex bad =)..always bad word =)...
err...we r KL ppl...how we know kepong road =(...so we turn turn turn..omg..turn wrong way...so just follow follow follow...and we saw batu cave ..____.. ....and we look at the board...GENTING HIGHLAND...alex say..why not we go up genting open window 1 round 1st then only back home..i just o0o --....follow the seremban road...then suddenly reach le serdang...=)..and home.....


Haha...Done!!!!!!!

No comments: