Sunday, September 26, 2010

Recently+ a message to ...

Jealousy should not exist in my world..because jealousy lead me to FUCKING WRONG WAY..not to ask ppl stop making me jealous but i have to stop Jealous ppl by myself..Money and Love is so fucking far from me that i feel so tired and suffering everyday from what i wanted but i cant get..just can see but canot touch..that feeling is Shitty..for myself i still wont give up on the things i wan and the 'Someone' i wanted ..God bless --...

and here wanted to tell a friend of mine and someone important for me...
friendship doesnt talk about Anything..Friend is more important than your gf/bf
no matter what they do..u just have to forgive them...bcuz friend is the only thing that keep u smiling...human always use each other...like iam boring..iam going to call my friend to accompany me..we need each other...Losing one Gf/Bf is no fucking big deal..but losing one best friend will kill u
Think triple time...There is a word..'one step back the sky will look brighter'
Love one r not important..Friends are more..Remember..
Tolerate is needed everytime..dont talk about personal attitude...we can change our attitude every sec if we wanted too...




<3 u

No comments: