Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Life

Discuss about future with my friend...After the discussion..once again i try to talk with my father telling him what i like..and what i want..
Is the..not listening..judge my thing wasnt right..what i like does not lead me to LIFE....
Then i say..please dont ask me to say what i like anymore..please..you all drives me crazy..
Whatever..i will study...
Next year~iam going to college .. i always wanted to go college...but..this time..
iam going to study the course that i dont really want...
for myself..i only think...
2 road for me...
1:rich
2:famous
i will die for this 2 thing...and i believe either one i can success 1st..
yeah...everybody wish to become rich or famous sure...

I felt like wasted alot of time...
but seems like..my parent dont care..erm..no..is like..they wan me to waste my time
Ok..i say..i want to continue my guitar lesson..Parent say NO
I say..i want to go for vocal class..Parent say NO
I say..i want to go for gym..Parent say NO
is not about $$
monthly for 3 thing here..dont event cost rm300?
My maid say..I like ah liang sing..then my mom say..so noisy always sing at night..~.~
nvm...i will Pay this for myself..i need to work..i hope that i can work with friend..but i guess nop.
no more..Is not time to play anymore..
i need to live alone..

Changes of me..
before 3 month i told myself..iam changing myself..
From inside of me..to the outlook..
and..i dont think so i did it...
i dont like the way i talk...the way i laugh..the way i walk..the way i sit..the way i smile...
i will change..my attitude..
i have a little problem...i fall in love on someone i should nt love..
and now..in the same time..i loved 2 girl...
just everytime before i sleep..i will think of her..
but nvm .. i never want to tell her..
because..i never want to love her..
just..it wont happen..
just concentrating at my changing ba ...

Sorry..i never post about my birthday...
because..it doesnt goes well in plan..and ..forget about it :(...
Take care :)

No comments: