Saturday, December 25, 2010

Life

Y such face?

Yeah..iam going through this alone..but mayb there is a friend..but i did not want to..
once this pain shared..it wont reduce the pain..like something 1 split to 2..is gonna be 1/2 1/2..but this is..gonna give extra pain ...
this is the 1st time..i kept my feeling for so long..
the 1st time i nv share with anyone..even in my blog
is burning inside..is something like..u need to tell something out..but u actually cant..but if i dont tell..iam going to lose it..and if i tell..iam going to lose it..so wtf?yeah..is getting more and more complicated..to keep this complicated only for myself..the only think i can do..is really..just let it be and live with it..take it as a lesson..and learn how to stand even there is fire burning in heart..
is a chance to grow..and learn not to so PASSION in love..
i have ntg to say but..i really fall for it..
but look..i've learn to control my love..is like..i can control..to love a girl or dont love a girl..even if the girl is freaking perfect..
but why not this time?i felt different...even there is many layer of protection..but this feeling cant stop..is all about myself now..i always made my decision with a flip of coin..
bcuz i believe myself is the only one who know myself the most..
I dont wan things to change..if only it is going to improve..
I love the happiness that we create..i think..is better of this way
but is this what i ask for??argg..just COCK it --
i need to write my song..i need to finish all..iam addicted on song writing..
i cant put too much about love infront of me..and blocked everything i want to do..
i wont fail...
so emo post --...
next post should post something happy ;D..my 2010 xmas day? >.^..take care all<3>

No comments: