Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

this year..whats my plan?
i'm 19...is time to plan everything le..no more YOUNG!...
i need to focus in Study,Music and Money..
Study~
I start my college le...phew..
should be happy thing ma..
honestly..very honestly..study is not my type...
i'm not study guy..i dont hold a book more than 1 hour..i cant...
i'm just not into it...but why i study??go college?..
i study for my parent..they wan me to study..i cant just tell them..i dont like study..
i rather go learn design..any design i'm interested too..
but...hmm..my parent did not like about this..they told me before that i should not study design..
so i did not mention this at all...
so i'll just study hard..study for my parent..let them feel no worry on me..
seriously..i'm 19..i dont wan my parent worry about me anymore..is enough..
so.i wont just try my best to study ba...
i can just say..i will do it.....

Music..
argg..wrote so many song..of cuz i want my song to be release to public ;D...
arh...every musician has their different aim...
but most of all..has the same aim..FAMOUS..KNOW BY EVERYONE!
i dont mine if my parent allow me to study music :x..but nop ;D..
my parent doesnt support me in music life..
i think my dad did support me before..the 1st time is..he bought me a guitar
rm300..that moment...arhhh..my 1st guitar..until now..i never change my guitar
because..my parent dont wan me to continue music life :x..
i need a new guitar badly..:(..nvm..
i got alot of idea about music..i wanted to share..
my music life has no support at all..
i actually just heard 1 true support before only..and i'll remember it forever..
in malaysia..music industry too lauya...no future..
but i will give it a try..whats the deal??just 1 try..success then HURRAAYYY
fail then try again la ;D..simple..i can accept FAIL..
i promise...THIS YEAR..YOU GUYS WILL SEE ME ROCK THE STAGE..even if it is small stage still consider stage oo :P...

Money...
I need!!!!!NEEDDDDD!!!!
i dont wan ask my father for money ...i feel bad
yeah i understand..i'm still 19..my parent must take care of me..
but i just wan this to be different..
i need money to buy mic...
i need money to buy new guitar..
i need money for love :D..because..no money ..NO GIRLFRIEND ><..
i need money i need money..
i already had my plan for business ..and i guess it wont influence my study ;D..
mayb i cant earn 100k..or 10k..but just imagine..you earn your very own bag of money..even if it's just rm100..u will feel +1...
i can do it..for the one who think i'm failure..
one of my best friend..he lost his way..he lost his aim..
i have to be there for him now...we will make our very small bag of money..
i know..i cant even really care own stuff..how am i gonna help ppl?
no choice..he is too good to me..
......
.....
i did not mention about love...
i really wanted to love her..fucking want..><
i dont know..is not convenient to talk here...lol..
i'm dragging this thing very long ..is going to be very long and long..
i hope i can stand this pain..just as long as i can..
as long as..the happiness wont break..no..
i'm too afraid..i just cant afford to..............yea..fuck..
Goodnight :D

No comments: