Sunday, January 16, 2011

Confuse

I dont know..what to do..
Control feeling??i'm good on it...i just never let feeling control me..
Did i ever mention love is nothing to me ?
but now it means everything to me..
but when it means everything to me then it means nothing to me anymore
this is my life..
is hard for me to get what i want..
yeah...this is why i will never feel satisfy at all...
sometimes of cuz i feel satisfy...
i really enjoy that feeling...but since long time ago there is no satisfy appear anymore
I dont have a decision in my mind now..
Did i really love someone so deeply ?No of cuz..it wont happen lol..
but yeah...is happening..
i feel i shouldn't from her..
but all i wanted was a laugh from her..
that is how i feel satisfy..that second..that minit..that moment..
is kept in the memories..memories will end when is time..but it will keep inside me forever..
have no idea what to do..have no clue..
silent..and continue ..
because i want her belongs to me
Is cold at the open window

No comments: