Saturday, January 8, 2011

Life

Ah.....just too bored..and wanted to write something...
Recently..posted a song on facebook...some ppl tell me they dont like me to shout :D..
arhh...but i really like it most :(..is a kind of express my feeling...rise to the highest note with loud...i really feel released everytime i sing..last time i cant sing such range..i made it now..i felt very..fullfilled..and happy of cuz..but i havent master my vocal skill yet..still practicing..i take alot time to practice my vocal..it wont change if you just practice one day..but month by month..you will see..this is the 2nd month i practice my vocal..i felt very difficult and tired..sometimes lazy..but everyday..i atleast i practice for 1 hour..if free..will use 3 hour ;D..i think the process there is very slow..but no choice..i still have to do..1 year will make myself a perfect one..because i want my voice to reach your heart :)...

been acting very coward recently..i did not grab any chance..
did not create any chance...
did not try..
did not dare to do anything...
i dont fucking know why..haiz..
all ppl telling me..atleast try..and mayb you'll get her..atleast you tried..
but you just imagine..i was just too afraid..
i always non-stop regret..why did not i talk to her..why did not this why did not that..arhh..is so annoying..i fail this time..i really fail..is losing..break me down
yeah..i cant describe that feeling..i've silent and silent..and silent..
i cry without tears at night..is crying inside..and crying inside always create nightmare..
be healthy.......
one thing.....

Never regret what you did before..cuz..in the end..It makes you who you are.



No comments: