Saturday, June 18, 2011

IF

What If i did not choose to talk to you at first,what will come out in future?
''If'' gives us too much question, especially when you sit alone,''If'' will be all around your head
''If'' is also not a easy thing to think,''If'' is a guess,is either you dare to guess or not,brave to predict or not...i dare not to guess anything which is positive,because i always think that LOL,it cant be me or i wont get this..maybe is because in everything i did not really try my best ??
Or actually i did?I just dont feel anything deserve to be mine
I dont believe in my prediction,
If I use more time to look at you,i think i will more deeper
it changed..
not more than a word,

Here
make yourself free,look at your future which is full of everything you need,
Im not a devil who try to stop you in this..
lets think back,Im just someone..who just supporting u in everything you requested..
i should keep my promise...i promised..
we came,and we run..
What I spoke before is not what i wanted,
but what i spoke before is what should be in reality,and is already spoken..
Im not giving up,Im just walking to another road,but who knows..this road might connect back to your road..nobody know what is the next track,or maybe it will lead me to another track?
Dont tell me Im better without you,Is just not going to be better without you..
Or everything is just a ''IF''?

No comments: