Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Never Too Late

Writing here
Cause there's nothing left here For me to do,But please know that
I'm trying to make up for my mistakes,And you're moving on
With guilty memories,But I was wrong,To ever test us
This broken road is more than I can take
So this is the way that I'll tell you,That I'll leave you alone if you want me to
But I've had enough of this life alone...I'll give it up this time I know.....I don't deserve to tell you that I love you
There's nothing in this world I'd take above you
I'll leave this note for you to read..So you won't forget that all I need is you!!..And the world is not so clear anymore...Since the day that you walked right out that door
I knew all I need is you

End up like....
forget about it..
is this the way it does?
Should be more to study and future not love...thats what i told my dad too..
But i did not keep my words...i told my dad about this..then i say..don ask any question..Im fine,
I need to let go,i guess i need to let go everything..
You are right..
sigh``

No comments: