Thursday, January 5, 2012

Do it or not,your choice

Big gaps time with my previous post...
i dont know,is so hot now,and bored..
just wanted to blog ;))
I guess not alot people know what am I really doing recently,because i didn't tell alot ppl?
Im working hard for my dream,
you might tell me things doesnt work with my age
and for sure everybody will see me fall down badly
and what i see there is,that is what i want..so why not i do things i want?other than things i dont?
are you mad?
sometimes you need to think,what you want, If you answer erm..
then good luck,you are living very slow..
atleast i know what i want and need,
Im slowly creating my dreams into reality,chasing my dreams
dream create more dreams and create more and more..
and everything you dreams is what you want
1 easy example i always tell ppl..

you are living now,living with full of peoples dreams,what?
airplane,chairs,lightbulb,fan,refrigerator and ++
everything you are using is people dream..if they didn't dream these thing,you never have it now
you dont need to know how to make a light bulb,me either don know how electrics work,
but i have it,cuz i find it useful..thats all..

as long as im still living,my plan will never die.
i see friends around me give up,is a huge disappointment..
but what to do?because in your heart,this thing will never work more than it will work.
your negative goes more than positive..
fragile heart cant success forever,if you dont learn now..all the best..
is all about do u want to be strong or not.
or forever hide behind .

No comments: