Saturday, December 13, 2008

Thx erica subasisa

2 day argue wit dear le..phew...reli cant sleep well...feeling weak...sunday is my bro birthday..
his 21age birthday..so is a big party...count count count 100++ ppl come o.o...actually tracy coming oso..but she nv make it..so too bad...gonna be very suffer de le..do alot thing...after party more suffer...clean up ..haiz..but lucky =) today tracy very honest to me and tam me le...her one word can make me feel like dieing..but..her one word can make me happy ...haiz..i dam weak Zzz..lucky erica pui me oo yesterday.talk on the phone 3 hour...tat time i was not alone =)..thx lui...u r ther for me...and chat wit me...honest to me...i aprreacite u...erm..my love towards tracy..is fading away...too hurt...=)..ok....i have to help mommy le Zzzz..party gonna start at 6..omg.........if reli got 100++ ppl i will post those human!!and car!!!!...i don believe my bro got so many fren ==...ok bye ya ^^

No comments: