Sunday, December 14, 2008

MY BRO 21YEARS BIRTHDAY

this one...best present..got price ==...RM3.90..wtf
got ppl give 'cha yip'as present o.o..but not tat guy lol

ppl give monkey bcuz my bro face look like monkey ==


ok!!is time to open present..here come those funny present


ya mahjong

present

==

just fren
sunway lol

sg long gang

suria gang

ucsi gang


daddy and bro==

ya i know is ugly cuz iam sweating

ya..key cake~

cant reli take how many ppl..all hide ther <<<<

neighbour~

sg long ppl again

sg long gang

ya cute baby

sing k gang

cpu room de gang ==
zz
sit until no table come in my house de eating table ==


fren

hmmph..dark
mother side family

wan pak tor??come my house..romantic...


this girl make up in my room..she complain y my table so many toner,mosturiser,body lotion,hair clip,hair straighten,mask...zz
sushi made by my mother sister

i caught my bro kau lui ==
big cake o.o


[my grandma cute??]-[my yi po sexy??]-[my sweet nai ma]


erica know y==i post this

this 2 kid just so concentrate playing ps2[dragon ball]zz..3 o clock come to my house and start to ply until 10 ++ zzz nv move
lol...i bao de wan tan!!!!!!

arrange~

arrange time
my father say sux decoration..looks like indian house only lol

my mom cooking o.o

No comments: