Monday, December 15, 2008

ZZZZZZzzzzzz

We can always happy de eh...but y we have to argue everytime...y do u have to hurt me always..is it bcus we should not be together??no am each other??i duno TT...y am i so in love..Y!!!!but i think over and over again..i nv regret loving her TT...while we sweet..we reli can so sweet...but i duno y we argue..is it iam too in love??tat make her wont appreciate me??haiz..iam just so confuse O.o..i duno how to care her less love her less..i duno how to count...i just know how to love her max ..how to don love her o.o...siao...iam just too sensetive eh TT...haiz...love~phew..my love towards her slowly slowly gone le o.o....but i just wanna treat her the best..haiz..but i just get hurt..everybody like hurt me TT..wat u all wan!!!wan me to change??i wilL!!!!i will change..i will nv think of anyone 1st...i will always think of myself...everybody force me to noway TT..reli no way...haiz...i got nobody to tell about wat is in my heart..how sad am i!!!i must oni stay 24 hour happy oni wont argue wit dear.. TToh my god!!even if they have ppl comfort me ..can share everything wit me ..i oso don wan o.o..i wan dear ==..but..i don wan to let her know..cuz it wont be solve..if i tell how bad i feel..argue out o.o ...FUCK...sien==...i duno wat i crapping....
GOOD BYE

No comments: