Thursday, January 8, 2009

1st day of school

Oooo...now oni can online...zzz...nothing special..just my sweet 1st day of school..headmaster call me==
then i walk to headmaster room==..1st she say

Rajan:omg kok leong!!

me:huh??

Rajan:i say this is the last chance!!where is ur parent..

me:y u wan see my parents..what happen??

Rajan:look at ur hair..never cut..

me:i purposelly cut short when school reopen o.o(hair most short in class)

Rajan:no this is not short...look at how u tuck in ur shirt

me:whats is the problem o.o...

Rajan:So messy!!!

me:mayb becuz i come early today and very hot..so i sweat...and then now look untidy

Rajan:this is how u put ur tie???

me:ya...

(she come near me and help me pull up==

me:erherm~

Rajan:kok leong ..i have give u the last chance..iam calling ur father

me:why!!i have change..and u wan call my father..whats wrong!!

Rajan:u know i actually don wan u in this school...ur class r all TRASH!!!a bunch of cow!!!TRash..
suddenly mr choong==..the new chinese office guy.. came in

Rajan:mr choong..u remember this student??tat day come and please me to give everybody a chance?

Mr choong:ya...

Rajan:look at him..ttrash!!trash!!!

me:swt==

Mr choong:calm clam~(he touch her shoulder)

Rajan:i think i really have to call his father.
.
me:i don understand why..i change everything..tuck in my shirt...cut my hair..name tag,tie..u still wan call my father..

(mr choong go out and take something)
(then he came back)

mr choong:this is the student tat displin teacher say call their parent cuz their hair is long


Rajan:YES~!!!TAT IS HIM!!!!
me:(was thinking...oni me o.o??)

Mr choong:OK..(HE RAN OUT LIKE A CB)

Rajan:good..

Mr choong:ring ring..ring...hello (he speak cantonese in school ==)mr lim ah..lei hai em hai mr lim ah

Mother:hai meh si

Mrchoong:(translate to english)iam mr choong..ur son ah...how can u let him go to school like

this...now he is wit principal..

Mother:WHY!!!!!

Mrchoong:his hair is like LALAZAI

me:mcb==

Mother:r u sure tat is my son??iam sure tat is not my son

Mr choong:wait!!

(then he call me to pick up the phone ==)

me:hello mommy==

Mother:har really u ah..why so short oso say u long hair

me:how would i know..don care them la..nothing la..

(rajan ask me in her room again)

Rajan:kok leong...do properlly..u go back and cut ur hair oni come to school..

me:okokok(feeling like slapping her)

Rajan:ok u go back home now

me:wtf..how i go back tml i cut la

Rajan:okok u go back class now

me:tq teacher...close the door...bang!!

now my hair...is like...all straight...no more long...this is the 1st time i cut so freaking noob..and this is the last time ==...

No comments: