Saturday, January 3, 2009

leisure mall

today...i go leisure watch IP MAN...actually should be me,yc watch together ba..too bad..so..i watch wit my father at leisure mall..
when we wan to go in..tat indian feller look at my father o.o..then my eldest bro kok tong..then look at me..then look at my second bro kok kian..then he say..he wan check IC..
omg...he look at my father just now..my father look like younger than 18 ma o.o..
siao...then argue..call manager..ask for my IC..cuz oni me is not 18
i say i nv bring my IC ..lol!!
then...tat manager just say..i think u should b 18 ba..nvm..sori for just now..lol!!!
then i go in watch le =)..
watching.....~
come out..heart like crying..feeling em se tak on the movie..too nice o.o..
then i see one kid walking out from the door and tell daddy
see this movie..so nice...
A KID CAN IN o.o..
after watch this movie..reli feel like..need over 18..not cuz got sex..
but...too over fight??lol...very cruel in fighting...lol...
then i wan go fren house party..dad say don go la..nobody fetch o.o..suan le..
than go back home le....

No comments: