Sunday, February 22, 2009

HAIZ~

23febuary2009

The day iam no longer in sri murni...

when i back home..my heart is full of tears..full of pain..full or miss..
i felt so tired..
i walked to my room and i sleep..
while i close my eye..is like flashback...
I mis my friend..i miss my dear...
is like..i can hold her hand everyday..now..i feel so empty and lonely..
i really miss you dear...we can no longer always see each other le TT...
My friend..that i can always teach them english..discuss maths..phew..

When my father came out..he is smiling wit john..i think everything is fine!!!
my heart feel so happy...
dad walk to me and say..go back le..forget about it..
i say WHY!!!
dad nv talk and walk away
then i say..daddy..wait le..i wanna go up
when i go class..i feel..haiz..i wanna cry TT
but i din......
then i look for her..i ask her to come out awhile..
while i see her...
DAM I WANNA CRY!!
i just hug her so hard TT..
i kiss her!!!i just kiss!!
when iam going...she just don wan to let me go TT..
but i have to go =(...
i nv look back...
crying *
i don wan to let her see iam crying again and again~

Someone tell me she crying now..
so i called her..
i talk alot..she crying..she cant even voice out..haiz..darling..sori
She cry TT...why is she crying???
she had nv cry b4 like this TT..
she must be very sad..
iam sitting on my bed...and i cant do anything =(..
iam just waiting for her message....
after few hour..
i ask somebody
i was so worry..nobody reply my message..
i was wondering...is she ok ma ??
i look at the phone every min..
blank...
my heart was just so pain !!..
i really cant stand...
i hit my heart hardly!!
GO AWAY 'PAIN'!!!!!!
i think she feel the same way as i feel...

hungry...
i cook mee...
i use to cook for tracy TT...
1 week..atleast a day i will cook for her..
she like it so much!!she just always give me a sweet smile while she eating..
i just miss it TT...

[something for her]
dear:yew

please don cry..iam not leaving you...no matter what school i change..u r still my beloved darling..i made a mistake..i feel regret....i miss you alot..not only now..is always ..i actually feel satisfy..because..i appreciate everyday tat i can see you...I love you...iam not leaving you...

dad say change to sri garden...need take exam..hope it pass ba..haiz..


TAKE CARE

No comments: