Tuesday, February 24, 2009

=)

yesterday i went to school ...
wait for mr toh...for the tuition..
hmmph...i hope atleast every tues i can see how sweet tracy can smile when she saw me
i can even talk wit my fren..everybody can see how happy am i..
so mother came out from the car...
she just speak so loud and say
u better remember the way how to go to alex house..next time i wont fetch u here...
zzz..
it just break my heart..i just haiz suan la..talking wit yk,alex,yc,ac again...


i telling this here again...DAM...
iam not the leader of 5M..we r not gangster..we r all leader..expel us??idiot...
they actually gonna do a drama on BM week...
there all...r so lazy==..now i left..nobody call them??wasted talent..all good actor..
we start acting the 1st paper...i already laugh till canot stand..
the audience will laugh like how??i can imagine..it will b very nice..but..haiz too bad
hope they can continue act le..

and here to support juang..u can sing..give urself time~good luck...

ya...on tuesday i reach school..everybody look at wit a kind of feeling--
was like..kok leong is back??
make me wanna cry =(..

i appreciate how my father help me..
but he seems like duno..he just though i will never change..
i will work hard in study..until u can give me everything!!!!
As ca say to me..WORK HARD FOR YOUR FREEDOM!!hehe
good bye....

new school:Kajang high school...all dam guai zai..i duno how to mix wit them ==
worst is..goverment school..no air cond...my swt is so many..i duno how...hope i can see under the fan =D...bye good luck

No comments: