Wednesday, March 4, 2009

THX

I hate my ssm fren....i hate them all!!!!.....wtf..they sux..they just so sux...u think so??
NO JUST KIDDING..HEHE..

duno wat to say o.o...
just...jealous u guys de BM week...u guys sang [lagu kita]..the song tat i found~
but i feel proud of them...happy for them and sad for myself...cuz i don get a nice group like this in my new school...my school like no event oni...like perform event...haiz...hope go ba...just have to wait o.o.......
erica say rajan feel very satisfy wit them...and yiru say..what if iam still there..mayb i wont get
to change school...hmmph..it makes me wanna cry o.o....but thx yi ru~
and thx erica for the accompany..
and thx juang tat he say we regroup our band when after spm..but i feel is too long..hope can work it out earlier o.o...
thx ban kok always help me reload =)
and thx the most is tracy !!!for always being wit me every day...
thx yong kang tat say this word[kok leong wan dota find me..i sure will reply u]
thx yc that sometime dota wit me when i back home at 1 oclock...==..
thx my class de fren....

thx to my gang!!!=)...
ya iam so unhappy at tat school..but i feel happy tat have a group of fren like u all=)

No comments: