Sunday, May 17, 2009

GIRL

today english exam....english 2...alot ppl in class ask for the answer from me o.o
one fren ask half of the paper...i also duno y i give ..but i ask then nobody will give me??LOL..
got...i sms wit one of my fren nicholas...only he give me gua...i go where oso nobody give me de lol..
today...i call my fren...don wan go assembly...go somewhere sit..after they come le they say wan go
i say y ==...
they just wan to go...then i suan lo..just go...then i reach assembly le..
OMG...i though this school less girl de..then omg...almost half of the school is girl now??
then i just late lo...all sit down le but i stand...they look at us oni ==..feel nice la =P haha..
then i see...wow...so many leng lui.....WHY!!!....haha my fren siao jor...lol..thats all...
then i go break tat time a leng lui pass by me..then i forget her face le ==...too many girl...

THE END

No comments: