Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fren of ours....and my little lovely darling =)

Looks Like i gonna lose one fren soon
a fren that close last time at school...
a fren that hang out always and chat always last time..
a fren just not a fren..he is even more than a fren...
but sadly..he did not appreciate us and trying to avoid us or wadever..
is very obvious one of them is lost from us...
every event we could'nt see him..is not bcuz we nv invite him..
is bcuz he doesnt wan to come at all...
Phew...nvm..let go him ba...let him....
lets b just say hi to each other if we meet...and bye =(.....
To my dear love...
looks like i always smile in sms or msn ..Hmmph...
So u just feel my happiness just from how the way i show??
i did actually try to tell u when i was sad or lonely...
but..Lol..same problem..looks like u don care...
i know u r busy..but i know when r u free..just not sure when u really free...
u rather plan to out with fren but not me =)..
u rather spend time with fren more but not me =)..
u really think u wont lose me??Did u put a curse on me??Why r u so confident??
is not bcuz u trust me i know..cuz u did doubt me on some little tiny thing lately..
Is hurt that u doubt me..cuz i have been like so dam loyal..and i oso duno why i do it..
but nvm..problem is..Iam not happy being wit u~....
Mayb u have ur reason why don out with me??
is cuz i no car??
not rich??
out 1 time taxi will cost macam 50++
Sooooo when i say not enuf money then u need use money..and u feel like don like it??...
is not that i don wan pay for u always...is depends de..
As a bf means need to pay for food,transport,movie and other??is this a MUST??
Haiz...Thats why iam so jealous on YC and MX...
Yc story about him and mx de thing..
i felt omg..so sweet and understanding..
haiz..The word from u saying me not rich + no car thats why never out with me really hurt me like Fu**...and u say thats this problem make u out with fren more than me=)...
oo ya..i remember...She did request to out wit me...to ??
Jusco...
after her work..watch 1 movie then go back...Lol....
Good planning with me...and i will never plan so dam little thing once i out..
but suan le..what can i do??i just go and watch movie with her and back ba...she like it=)..
mayb she think ...why need to waste money on our relationship??Lol..bullshit..
u r guy..u should pay..
Lol.....Mayb it sound rude here..but..is something like tat...
So...U r not worth for me to sacrifice and put my everything on...
Thats why if i have time..i rather go find ah kang ^^....
i was just planing cny day with kang and other...Lol...
Tracy??Lol..she say back hometown..after hometown need come back to work..cuz got double pay le if work on cny..Lol...So...Choose la...Sure double pay la ^^...
nvm...i did save alot money for cny event..gonna USE it all with fren!!!get high!!!!
tata =D

No comments: