Sunday, February 14, 2010

I try so hard



























WOW...today is erm..14...cho yat and valentine's day..is like double happy ...=D..
and erm..what i did??
hmmph...early in the morning i go guan ying miao..=)...
last time very hot de...now upgrade jor...got air cond eh..So...good le =)..
erm..Was so tired ba today..cuz yesterday 2 oclock only sleep...
an unexpected person who is the 1st who wish me..and that is arif..==...
well...did not get her wish until 1.30++..erm..Lol..
obvious lo..i will feel down..i was like wtf oo..Lol...
i don mind being alone on valentine's...but i hope u r my valentine for sure..
but impossible ^^..u have to back hometown..So...suan lo??lol
but..Lol..did i ask for too much for a wish??..hmmph..Mayb yea...
i got happy cny wish from her..and not valentine...
even thought the clock strikes to 12.00 then i msg u le i oso don get reply ^^...hmmph..mayb tat was no big deal??LOL..ya ba...As my Little fren yi ru say..don so count la ah liang =)..so i listen to her...
So i on msn and wait for her msg lo...
then start to chat with yi ru le ...
She making me feel like crying =(..
Cuz yiru keep ask is it she haven wish u??
then yi ru keep wish me happy valentine..
Lol...So..haha...
And she sms me and tell me tat her cousin helping her to make her eyebrown or something??
That moment i was so moody..Lol..She told me her hometown no line keep no line..
No line this problem nv happen b4 on her hometown i think??or i forget??Duno
but this time de no line can delay till soooooooo LONg...
today sms..not more then 10 i think??
i was so boring...
i was kena fong fei gei by yoges = =...i don blame him le..cuz he got to help parent work ..
Sooo..i just stay at home whole day...Her msg make me feel like throwing the phone away..
So i suggest her...
Why not we just don sms this few day??Since ur Hometown no line and somemore u will b busy with cousin or wadever..why not just enjoy.Just sms after u back hometown then.what is so big deal smsing me...seriously..u already make me feel this sms me is something bullshit..why nt u just busy ur thing and i do my thing ^^...
Look..i reli emo now...So...Lol...enuf le ba??i have been tolerate alot le...
Don so over can mou ^^..u making me feel so suffer...god dam it..o0o
though gonna out with erica and watch movie..now oso not confirm can or not..bro say better don out Zzz..cuz he wan out o.o..omg de..
i know iam trying to control myself =(..
i'll try my best..
our 2 year anniversary is on 17th...Lol..i'll just do wat i planed..
As my little fren yi ru say..Don count with her...do it cuz i love her..Alright..
I'll do it...cuz i still love u..phew...
Tata~

No comments: