Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Joker at facebook.....

Lol....
a girl name Chui ting..known as yk x gf AHHAHHAHAHA
age18
ex murnian...
NOW SHE IS BACK...
lol....She left sri murni school i only go tat school de...
and she heard my thing from other people??Lol....joke la....famous =P
i did not screenshot way she do in my wall post --..lol....nvm
anyway...She very joke de...she start with
R u kok leong???
ahhahahahahahaha...Lolz...look she don even confirm iam kok leong..hahaha...and wat she do??
She scold me....While i was form 3...Why i nv obey the form 5 ....LOL.....
she making me laugh like hell....
She say i broke teacher car glass...LOL...I WAS FORM 3 AH DAI LOU...hahahaa...U SUPER CUTE LA "CHUI TING" LOlzzzzzzzz
The 2007 form 5 use to bully form 3 student....
The reason for them tat wanna fight wit me cuz i look lc??LOL...where got ..i always =) geh...
but seriously....funny la..hahaha.....seriously...duno wat she wan de --...
She should b horny to 2007 de form5....as erica saw the wall post oso laugh..she oso agree with tat little chui ting horny..Lolzzzz...and she deleted the post --....
why she need to delete???lolz...i oso haven scare then u scare jor....Zzzz..u know shame de?
lolz....cant help her out...lolz...and i went to her post and say..please =D..now she remove me from her friendlist le --...come on..u don have to do tat..grow up pleasse..i hate bitch in my fb friendlist too =D...
==....

No comments: