Thursday, April 8, 2010

erm

She break wit me is because she feel i suffer being wit her....
because she always with other guy....always chat wit other guy...i know..she is friendly..
i don mind actually tat she have alot guy friend...but there is limit??aiks...i duno how to tell
She just will left out me and with friend....i not jealous...i just emo...and i emo make her doesnt love me anymore???iam confuse...why she can stop loving me just in 1 sec...cant i???i hope i can....
as i know de her..she was a really loyal gf and understanding gf...haiz..i duno what change her...phew...i miss her...i know i couldnt let her know ...she doesnt like it..aiks...
iam suffer being wit her cuz she left out me..then i wait till she stop working le and really have time wit me le then break wit me...don find it weird ma..haiz..
if i say...i feel more suffer without her..will she come back??joke hor??i know d..every second of me think there r still have hope between us...i duno future..i just do my path...
I will change..joking around makes me look like idiot...talking and teaching ppl making look scary...understand wat ppl gonna say making me look like alien...
u left me...
i love you...

No comments: