Saturday, April 3, 2010

Today....

Today was ban kok birthday party....
is so gud tat bk party held on today=)...it help me meet my fren and enjoy??
but seriously..i din really enjoy...sorri bk and fren =(...i try to laugh as loud as i can le...
but in the end..i see u all did not even mention TRACY this name...i start to feel weird and sweet =(..
Tears rolling around my eyes.....i wanna cry...but is impossible to cry infront of u all...cuz it will just make fren worry...and oso not they hurt me =)...
Today i went to see her...
my phone spoilt le i oso duno --...
sux...
i keep find her and let her know i will find her later.....
but i don get reply...
Lolz la....
i went to her shop..and i did not see her...sad....
i sit outside and wait...she actually sms me and ask where i am??
but i din receive..i just sit outside her shop...
wait ler half an hour...she came...and say she went to buy bread...aiks...
tat moment really..Lol....
i wanna talk...and i cant...weak...aiks...
and she went in to shop...she actually sms me and say think till le only find her..but i din receive ._.
i just wait outside ..just wait until she come out and talk wit me..cuz i though she busy...
wait another half an hour le....every sec was painful...aiks...
in the end i went in myself and say i don wan lose you...sorry...aiks..She say..she need to think..
She wan cry...
I wan cry...
and i left....
what i really wanna say is..being wit her was quite san fu cuz i always feel i will lose her anytime...bcuz she too friendly as she say...but...Lol..nvm ba...but now i feel i total lose her now i feel seriously pain in my heart...
thats all...
I have to keep walking ba...
i'll see how she think ba...
i hope we can work it out together better than last time....
we just need do it together...
I cant sleep....Nite

No comments: