Monday, April 5, 2010

To my beloved dear ...

I've called her today...She let me call =)...i though..everything will b ok soon liang..just wait till night and talk to her...but..no wor =)...something tat i cant accept...but i have tooo...seriously...very hard....

i say....
please don blame me...that iam still so wan to find u...is not just bcuz i em se dak u is..everything =)...everytime we meet...i saw u smile..i will feel =D...ur smile make me satisfied..very leng..Is still the same thing i wanna tell u...even though is lame and boring..but is meaningful...i love you...i admit i have been bad temper this few day..sorry..i have problem wit family..i really cant take it..no one to share...and i miss u =(...When i feel we have hope tat time then u leave le...when i feel like i can change tat time...u leave le...i really wan u to trust me the very last time...i know i can do it..why don believe zek..why wor =(....from the day u say u wan work and u start work..i choose to wait till the day u stop work..cuz u will always busy and with working fren..now i wait till tat day le...and i lose u......AIKS PAIN PAIN PAIN!!!!!!!
thats all...she wouldnt wan to give me any chance..bcuz she think i will nv change..phew
i really hope she trust me the last time..i duno how to express my feeling..is like..i really need that trust..aiks
i have done something wrong....
This year valentine cuz of some misunderstanding then i nv buy anything for her...
she felt hurt..and i can feel it now....
and i think..i must do something...
i wanna wait for her birthday...april 21...just few week from today...
and she left....AIKS.....everything goes weird...
i am knocking myself...please..a chance....AIKS...I ALMOST REACH THERE

IS REALLY ALMOST !!!!!!!!!DAM!!!!!!!WAT IS THIS..1!!!!!!I REALLY NEED THAT...
how can i stand this???the feeling was really pain.....
I CANT DO ANYTHING NOW!!!!

No comments: