Monday, May 17, 2010

~

Should i wait fate or choose myself??
Lol...
nowadays i was like so friendly --..non stop make new friend..
little bit regret when i was in relationship i did not even went out to make new friend lol
is like every sec oso think my gf will worry ba...
Lol..for some girl for sure there don wan bf out to make new friends la..
but ..after break le then how??Lonely one ._. ..
i was thinking
Should i be very selfish =D..
should i be very bad??
in my history of love i did have a very Lovely and sweet gf b4..but our fate sux =)..and we don last long....
but the last long one will give me stupid reason like don love me anymore..say i was over control her telling me just em se dak me but not love me
i just huh??
if u don need that thing will u em se dak??
telling me use to be wit me le in her life suddenly no le me just em se dak..thats all ..but not love me edi..o.o
she use to have me in life and em se dak ..means she is being wit me??Lol..
sometimes excuse really joke de..
however..she did give me happiness b4 =)..
dont just think the bad thing of ppl ba...
but i do 10 good thing then accidently do 1 wrong thing i oso will get blame alot..
and judge by ppl that iam a sucker..especially parent..
This year from feb to march suddenly got so many problem ._. that i almost canot stand
but i never think to die =)..
cuz...
i still can give ppl happiness..
=)
Aiyo...waiting for another angel..
When TT..

No comments: