Saturday, May 22, 2010

Yesterday and Today..

Swim le almost 2 hour yesterday Zzzzzzztired tired tired..and saturday still need go hx birthday Zzz..
and i swim with mei theng on friday --..nobody believe =)....Lol..
Quite lazy type zzzzlet me cut short it...
so yesterday night at 11oclock...i was singing in the room with my guitar ...my mom suddenly come in and say..oi,,r u from 'Ching San' ??11 oclock still sing..?and off the light..iam holding my guitar on the bed and look at her...o0o!!!!!she never know wat she talk..but i remember ...
my father cant sleep..so i heard tat my dad on tv..so i went out lo..chat wit him...and he say he hungry..so i went down cook wan tan mee for him..suddenly my second bro oso wake up and say he wan too Zzzzz..so i cook 2 mee d..hmmph..quite tired halfway cooking lol..but lol..just cook ba..after cook..they like it ..and i just go sleep ba..they watch tv ...

the next day....early in the morning wake up go kang house and wait for yi ru..and we go saloon together...yi ru new style...Lol..Hi model =D

Lol...=)
we almost spend le 5 hour in saloon..Zzz..our hair =)..precious lol....
Everybody was waiting for me ==...
like iam the one who birthday lol...after reach ther =)..eat lo...order And take picture=)..alot pic...My facebook Tagged...and here .. few pic...

And 1 pic--...
180cm vs 155cm.

Bought new glasses =)

Group pic...
Happy birthday hx..=)...

I actually wanna wish 1 more ppl happy birthday..But Lol...fail...
erica know yc know =)...Fail Zzzz
forget about it...
A warm wish to her..
is always the same..
happy birthday to her...
=)
Tata!

No comments: