Monday, May 24, 2010

.__.

Hmmph..i was thinking....about my past...
why did i get into relationship??==...
no money/no car...how to pak tor? ==..atleast 1??so u can pak tor?
i had my 1st x gf since i was form 3 =)..secret ..
erm...she is a good gf..seriously..i don need to use much money being together with her..
but on her birthday ^^...i still need to use alot money....i dont have car..but i got saving...
I took taxi to sg long..bought a secret recipe cake which cost rm80 i think so =).. and i asked the taxi to stay outside the house..i pay u rm90 for staying outside the house for 2 hour..as iam only form 3--...money all finish..but is ok le =)..birthday ma...
i had my 2nd ex on form 4 --...hmmph...money problem start le..going out..eat..movie..taxi..everything...impossible wan gf pay??sometimes i really run out of money to taxi back home..and sometimes i will request tol share the taxi fees wit me..sounds really sux --zz..$$ is the 1st big problem for my relationship...tat is the reason why we break too??She never listen and look at my situation=)and slowly ~ she got more money than me in her wallet --..
always taxi with gf..Zzzz..sounds noob and dangerous for gf...
So why nowadays alot primary school couple --..can the guy take care of himself 1st --?..
I can see iam a idiot last time..childish..o0o...Guys need more money than girl...~guys need to take care of girl...thats why..Zzzz..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

agree with u ._.