Sunday, June 20, 2010

3 day

:)....
my mom went to kelantan for 1 week...
house was like....
cold...
silent...
relax...
my family like dogs...except my mother --...
so she went to kelantan...
So i bring kumi come to my house to play 2 days lol...thx josephine :)
very cute de kumi...change colour edi..Lol...white now...
duno why ler...she getting more and more lazy le...she just come to me and sleep on my stomach always...she never request to play lol....good girl :)

Lol...She is smiling =)

Slept le ...

She cant be alone..she just need someone to sleep with her always...
while she sleeping..she will wake up and see that am i still there then she only continue sleep de...<3....

Yeah us father day!!
morning bring kumi back then had my breakfast at connaught...
after that went to belakong jusco...
hmmph..belakong jusco...dont like it..s.ad memories ...
Zzzz now emo...shit......forget about it...
bought my singlet there..
and dad buy alot thing...Lol...
then back home..sleep awhile...6 oclock Tenji...Here :)




the kid want to pee but not enough tall..and toilet room full :)


Home...
Pimples season...enjoy ....
Bye :)

No comments: