Saturday, July 3, 2010

Is about my Precious band

The day i like to sing and perform on stage is when i was age11....and i always DREAM to be a superstar ..wanna solo on stage...then i form a dance group at school in age 14...which is Popping dance..and everybody love it :)...and we cancel the group...till age 15 ..i form a band with my friend..we were all classmate...4 person..band name Quarters..
and problem problem problem...and 2 ppl left the band...and just me and Juang left in the band..
we both don wanna disband..so we find ppl and form another band name Queensheart...now my band got 5 ppl..and is awesome.. :)..still there is problem in band..but this time..we talk about heart..1 heart..whatever problem also solved...soon we will have performance...probably cover people song..if we got enough time to finish compose our own song..then +1 le :)... i dont have parent sponsor for classes and instrument...they never wan me to sing~..i never give up..I wan Q.M know by everybody..and make friend proud to have me : )..iam walking this road..all by myself and with the help of my bandmate...is a dream..and i hope..may dream come true...

Tata

No comments: