Sunday, July 11, 2010

Love mom

My life is like different from people..is kinda hard for me to get what i wan and what i need...
my life is LOCKED by my parent...without their permission i cant do what i want...if i like that thing and my parent dont like..they will never allow me to have it...my life was controlled..my dad control me till not too over..but my mom..worst..is over...She is fucking over control me..i had enough of such fucking boring life!!!Dont force me !!iam not kid anymore..let me make my choice..i need to grow...dam it...stop keeping me in house ...i cant learn things outside the world!!!
mom skill is not working!!is making me more bad..
being and bad guy or good guy..choice made by me..i never wanna be bad..but if parent non stop control me and say i will influence by ppl and become bad..i had no choice..
yeah i am not a good child for them..but i love them deep in my heart..but they dont care..they will say iam born to hurt them..iam a black sheep..just because i cant study well ..
i dont have the freedom to have a girlfriend..
before i had a girlfriend..and they try alot of way to break us up..that is bullshit!!
Iam not a girl!!
Let me grow like a man!!
i dont have the right to give comment..
they think they plan the whole road for me to walk my life is the best way to take care of me..
is so fucking wrong...
my life..decision made by me..parent can only help me to walk my road..but not ask me to stop walking my own road...
iam tired in this family..i dont wanna hate them..
iam gonna study well..get my career find $$ and have my own house and car..
sometimes i do wan to chase a girl..but i just have to control myself..iam worry that i dont have the heart to take care of girlfriend anymore... :(!!!


Ignore my mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no worries la ~u juz need to gv a proof to ur parents!gah yao!