Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Emo

i find out i cant sleep for 2 week..my face look weak,dry..at 1st i just headache about band thing..last week i sms bandmate .guitarist reply and he is having exam next week..and other no reply..mind tel me wtf is this?busy?cant even reply?don tel me no credit..that gonna be a joke..i don fucking care now!selfish?i can too..i left band aside..wasting my time!don fucking ask me to find sponsor and once i get a company and get performance then everybody never practice!performance is anytime!perform 67 on stage?


so i choose to help out my father.i feel he got lot of accounting work..so i choose to help him even i dn like tis career..morning my father was like glad that i help him..after at night i told him i going out tmr..to visit my babysitter and go sg long..and he told me i cnt help him..i cant handle his job..i am idiot..go and take ur guitar and walk outside play like beggar..they never knw how bad they hurt me ..guitar was my hobby and my love instrument,.they just... mother just talk bullshit and add oil to fire..wat kind of mother is this ..is like she so wan family argue!evil!fuck!
i am sick of tis!i cant sleep! do they care?
and who does!
i learned..ah liang dont be so naive..
is time to grow

No comments: