Thursday, September 2, 2010

Feel to be a alone

After my broke up...i never though of having a gf 1st..i just wanna concentrate on my music and my life...and you suddenly appear in my life...haaaa..you are very special..at 1st i though i would never need a care from ppl..but the exist of you..the care from you..is waking me up..i feel fresh =)..As i actually need someone care alot..i was just learning how to be strong...i was enjoying the time being with you...you came in to my life and is really miracle..i remember every sec talking with you ..the happiness/sadness..i drop down..to a paper..and i start to compose my very 2nd song..and it came out very good feedback <3...and had a argument with you..though of leaving you...was suffer in pain..and iam worry that u r suffering too...hmmph..was thinking...should not have a 1st chat with you...and all...my feeling is very confuse when i see you cry...and iam pretty sure that..iam already in love...for that..i wrote a song...called Hate Myself...but i still give a try on us..cuz i really want it... <3
iam trying my best..serious..iam fucking serious TT

No comments: