Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Wedding

Suddenly though of what will it be for my wedding??
I wan to have a very special wedding that chinese never try before
is change the way on my wedding
change religion of wedding
into indian wedding
dont you feel how sweet?
feel the passion like palace...
the flower smell...
that indian house always have..iam serious..is just romantic..
happy wedding??yeah...

Is just happiness =O......

alot flower around them..is so nice



LOL..i was just kidding--..i don wan a indian wedding haha.. seriously..i guess i would like to have a honeymoon shooting....In paris..In russia..And japan...My fav place..
just imagine that you went to place that nobody know u and just you and your partner..
As i can let my wife feel that..no matter where we go..i will always 'CAN' protect her =)


yeah i guess i will be like that..WHOAHHHH
iam crazy..tata ..
just though of posting ~

No comments: